Sound rhythms can remind our brains of brain rhythms we use to enhance memory, focus, and for relieving pain. They are even proven to help heal memory by removing brain plaque that blocks memory pathways from dementia and Alzheimer’s.
We can listen to the rhythms as we read, work, relax, or workout. We can practice the rhythms mentally, like we memorize music rhythms in our bodies. It is a form of sound training for our brains.
This site offers memberships for memory testing along with sounds that work for memory, chronic pain, dementia, migraines, sleep, anxiety, ADHD, and autism. Members can also share their membership for free with your extended family, friends, people you help in your work, and with co-workers. The sound training is proven in university and hospital research around the world, and our sounds have been used by staff from The Mayo Clinic, The University of Minnesota Medical Center, Hazelden, Passages- Malibu, and elsewhere.
Listening to the sounds is easy. Here is what it involves:
- Listening twice a week for 20 minutes is a good start, and daily listening is possible for more results.
- You can listen to it as a background sound as you work, read, relax, or as a background to shows and music.
- Significant changes have been seen in brain health in one week, and it just gets better after that. Our membership offers a free 7 day trial, and we have free memory testing for everyone that uses this site.
The Benefits Are:
- Memory and Focus – It has been shown that short term memory increases by an average of 21% in children and older, aging adults when people listen to our focus sound for 30 minutes a day for a month. It is shown that children with ADHD and other learning disabilities can see an increase of over 29%. Ongoing listening helps. You can listen while you work, read, relax, or workout.
- Dimentia, Alzheimer’s – Around 15-18% of people over age 65 have either dementia or Alzheimer’s. Because memory can be increased with the focus sound we offer, users can use it to strengthen against Alzheimer’s. Recent research showed our concentration rhythm removed 37% that blocks memory in memory areas of brains of mice with Alzheimer’s after listening one hour a day for one week. Their memory improved significantly after one week, and longer treatment will help memory more. The plaque can return, so ongoing listening would be helpful.
- Pain – Over 10% of adults have chronic pain. Published research on people with chronic pain showed that listening at least twice a week lowered their feelings of pain by 77% (especially just after listening for 20 minutes).
- Anxiety – Clients can listen to relax or fall asleep or imagine a stressful or traumatic experience being handled in a calmer way. In a hospital study and other studies, anxiety about surgery was reduced by 58% more than classical music and 86% more than doing nothing.
- Migraines – Around 15-20% of adults get migraines. Migraines are significantly reduced, because users can practice relaxing the intense blood flow in the brain leading to pain.
- ADHD – It has been proven that impulsive behavior in children and adults is decreased by more than 30% when they listen to the sound for focus on this site 2 times a week for at least 12 weeks.
- Autism – The effects that work for ADHD also work for autism.
- Insomnia – The sounds are proven to increase deep sleep, and make falling asleep easier.
Members can share their sign in information with all family members, friends, and people they work with. Clinicians, counselors, social workers, and anyone in human services can share their membership with people they help for free.
This site is directed by a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor in Minnesota, Peter Meilahn, L.P.C.C.. He has taught these techniques to staff from The University of Minnesota Medical Center, Hazelden, The Mayo Clinic, The Learning Disability Association of Minnesota, The Minnesota Council for the Gifted and Talented, and the The State of Minnesota Department of Health and Human Services. You can learn about his practice at www.minnesotabiofeedback.com.
“My memory has improved. I feel more focus, and calm.“ Aaron, Duluth, MN ( College and high school hockey coach).
“I can focus more easily. It helps me stay on task, and block out distractions.” Mathew, Minneapolis ( Professional Software Developer).
“My memory is better, and I get more done.” Katie ( Massage therapist, recovering from a traumatic brain injury).
“She went from sleeping 4-5 hours a night to 8 in a week after 7-8 years of sleeping like that. I am going to send you more clients.“ Elizabeth Shanklin, MSW, Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, MN ( Talking about a client with a long history of trauma that started to use the relaxation sound.)
“It is the only thing that works. My migraines have gone from 3-5 per month to 0.“ Rosyland, Edina, MN ( A thriving business owner who was living with chronic pain after a car accident.)
“It really works. I can listen to the one I need, and it takes my pain away.“ Lisa, Edina, MN ( A mother who lives with fibromyalgia and chronic pain.)
“It does what it says it does, it took my pain away.” Thomas, MN ( A person who lives with chronic pain after listening to the sounds for one session).
You can sign up and share with extended family, co-workers, patients, or clients and patients with one membership. The membership is free for 7 days, and then it is $47/month.
In your membership, you will get:
- A memory and attention test that you can take daily, weekly, monthly, or as often as you want. People who share your subscription can also take it. The free test shows how the test taker’s score compares with people of all ages who have taken the test. They can write down their scores, and track changes as they use the sounds.
- Sounds that are designed for each of conditions listed above. You can listen to them while working, reading, meditating, or exercising. There are proven results that start within 7 days.
- You will be able to share these with clients or patients you help, extended family members, co-workers, and friends.
- You can cancel your membership at any time.