The sounds remind the brain of rhythms of attention, and we practice them like music rhythms to produce them on our own.
Users can get access to the Sound Therapy and professional, clinical guidance on how to use different sounds to change:
- Memory and Focus - It has been shown that short term memory increases by an average of 21% in children and older, aging adults when people listen to our focus sound. It is shown that children with ADHD and other learning disabilities can see an increase of over 29%.
- ADHD - It has been proven that impulsive behavior in children and adults is decreased by more than 27% when they listen to the sound for focus on this site 2 times a week for at least 12 weeks.
- Autism - The effects that work for ADHD also work for autism.
- Pain - Published research on people with chronic pain showed that listening at least twice a week lowered their feelings of pain by 77% (especially just after listening for 20 minutes).
- Anxiety - Clients can listen to relax or fall asleep. In a hospital study and other studies, pain was reduced by 58% more than classical music and 85% more than doing nothing.
- Migraines - Migraines are significantly reduced, because users can practice relaxing the intense blood flow in the brain leading to pain.
- Alzheimer's - Because memory can be increased with the focus sound we offer, users can use it to strengthen against Alzheimer's. There is also recent research that showed a faster sound rhythm that helps deep concentration removed blockages in brains of mice with Alzheimer's by 50% in areas of the brain for memory and planning.
- Insomnia - The sounds are proven to increase deep sleep, and make falling asleep easier.
- and More.
Members can share their sign in information with all family members and people they work with. Clinicians, counselors, social workers, students, and anyone in human services can share their membership with people they help for free.
This site is directed by a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor in Minnesota. His name is Peter Meilahn, MA, LPCC. He has taught these techniques to staff from The University of Minnesota Medical Center, Hazelden, The Mayo Clinic, The Learning Disability Association of Minnesota, The Minnesota Council for the Gifted and Talented, and the The State of Minnesota Department of Health and Human Services. You can learn about his practice at www.minnesotabiofeedback.com.
"She went from sleeping 4-5 hours a night to 8 in a week after 7-8 years of sleeping like that. I am going to send you more clients." Elizabeth Shanklin, MSW, Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, MN ( Talking about a client with a long history of trauma that started to use the relaxation sound.)
"It is the only thing that works. My migraines have gone from 3-5 per month to zero." Rosyland, Edina, MN ( A thriving business owner who was living with chronic pain after a car accident.)
"It really works. I can listen to the one I need, and it takes my pain away." Lisa, Edina, MN ( A mother who lives with fibromyalgia and chronic pain.)
"It does what it says it does, it took my pain away." Thomas, MN ( A person who lives with chronic pain after listening to the sounds for one session).
"I feel more focus, and calm." Aaron, Duluth, MN ( A current hockey coach, and former college hockey coach living with a traumatic brain injury).
We guarantee a full refund for up to 90 days if you have not had significant improvements in sleep, anxiety, pain, self control, or focus.
You will receive professional guidance in your membership that you can share with your whole family and all of your co-workers for the cost of one subscription.
There is a 3 day free trial, then the cost is $14/month.
You can try a short version of the calm attention sound below.
Sign up below to get access to all the guidance, and several sounds for your extended family, co-workers, patients, or clients with one membership.