Sound rhythms can remind our brains of brain rhythms we use to enhance or heal attention, memory, focus, and for relieving pain. They are even proven to help heal memory by removing brain plaque that blocks memory pathways from dementia and alzheimer’s.
We can listen to the rhythms as we read, work, relax, or workout, and we can practice the rhythms mentally, like we memorize music rhythms in our bodies. It is a form of sound training for our brains.
This site offers memberships for memory testing and the sounds that work for several needs, including memory, chronic pain, dementia, migraines, sleep, anxiety, ADHD, and autism. If you sign up, you can share your membership for free with your extended family, friends, people you help in your work, and with co-workers. The sound training is proven in university and hospital research around the world, and our sounds have been used by clinicians from The University of Minnesota Medical Center, Hazelden, Passages- Malibu, and elsewhere.
- Listening twice a week for 20 minutes is a good start, and daily listening is possible for more results.
- You can listen to it as a background sound as you work, read, relax, or as a background to shows and music.
- Significant changes have been seen in brain health in one week, and it just gets better after that. Our membership offers a free 7 day trial, and we have free memory testing for everyone that uses this site.
The Benefits Are:
- Memory and Focus – It has been shown that short term memory increases by an average of 21% in children and older, aging adults when people listen to our focus sound. It is shown that children with ADHD and other learning disabilities can see an increase of over 29%.
- Dimentia, Alzheimer’s – more than 10% of people over age 65 get dementia or Alzheimer’s. Because memory can be increased with the focus sound we offer, users can use it to strengthen against Alzheimer’s. There is also recent research that showed a faster sound rhythm that helps deep concentration, and it removed 50% of blockages in brains of mice with Alzheimer’s in areas of the brain for memory and planning. Their memory improved around 30% after one week, and longer treatment will help memory more.
- Pain – Over 10% of adults have chronic pain. Published research on people with chronic pain showed that listening at least twice a week lowered their feelings of pain by 77% (especially just after listening for 20 minutes).
- Anxiety – Clients can listen to relax or fall asleep. In a hospital study and other studies, pain was reduced by 58% more than classical music and 85% more than doing nothing.
- Migraines – Around 15-20% of adults get migraines. Migraines are significantly reduced, because users can practice relaxing the intense blood flow in the brain leading to pain.
- ADHD – It has been proven that impulsive behavior in children and adults is decreased by more than 27% when they listen to the sound for focus on this site 2 times a week for at least 12 weeks.
- Autism – The effects that work for ADHD also work for autism.
- Insomnia – The sounds are proven to increase deep sleep, and make falling asleep easier.
Members can share their sign in information with all family members and people they work with. Clinicians, counselors, social workers, and anyone in human services can share their membership with people they help for free.
This site is directed by a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor in Minnesota, Peter Meilahn, L.P.C.C.. He has taught these techniques to staff from The University of Minnesota Medical Center, Hazelden, The Mayo Clinic, The Learning Disability Association of Minnesota, The Minnesota Council for the Gifted and Talented, and the The State of Minnesota Department of Health and Human Services. You can learn about his practice at www.minnesotabiofeedback.com.
“She went from sleeping 4-5 hours a night to 8 in a week after 7-8 years of sleeping like that. I am going to send you more clients.“ Elizabeth Shanklin, MSW, Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, MN ( Talking about a client with a long history of trauma that started to use the relaxation sound.)
“It is the only thing that works. My migraines have gone from 3-5 per month to zero.“ Rosyland, Edina, MN ( A thriving business owner who was living with chronic pain after a car accident.)
“It really works. I can listen to the one I need, and it takes my pain away.“ Lisa, Edina, MN ( A mother who lives with fibromyalgia and chronic pain.)
“It does what it says it does, it took my pain away.” Thomas, MN ( A person who lives with chronic pain after listening to the sounds for one session).
“I feel more focus, and calm.“ Aaron, Duluth, MN ( A current hockey coach, and former college hockey coach living with a traumatic brain injury).
Sign up to use and share with extended family, co-workers, patients, or clients and patients with one membership. The membership is free for 7 days, and then it is $49/month.
In your membership, you will get:
- Weekly brain testing to test memory, attention, focus, and flexibility for problem solving from Cambridge brain Sciences. The tests take 15 minutes, and you will be able to track your score and changes. They will compare your score with others your age. You can take the tests every week, or space them out.
- There is also a free memory and attention test that you can take, and that people you share your subscription with can take. The free test shows how the test taker’s score compares with people of all ages who have taken the test. They can write down their scores, and compare as they go along.
- Sounds that are designed for each of conditions listed above. They are listened to while working, reading, meditating, or exercising. There are proven results that start within 7 days.
- You will be able to share these with clients or patients you help, extended family members, co-workers, and friends.
- You can cancel your membership at any time.