How the Sound Can Benefit You:
- The sound rhythm below reminds the brain of focus, and the brain rhythms of planning and executive functions. Increasing it with practice over 30 sessions has been proven to increase memory by 11% on average in adults, and as much as 29-30% in adults with attention problems including ADHD. It also increased work performance and test taking by 7% (on average) in research. It also helps lower general anxiety and depression, and helps with ADHD, autism, and epilepsy.
How to Use:
- You can listen to the sound below this for up to an hour a day.
- This rhythm is shown to increase mental performance for adults and children who are doing well, or who want to restore their memory. It is also shown in research to lower impulsive behavior in children with impulsivity problems from ADHD by 50% or more.
- You can listen to it while working, watching shows, reading, relaxing, or as a background sound to other things. Listening to it by itself will have more of an effect.
- It helps to try and learn the rhythm like you learn a music rhythm, so you can remember how to make it on your own later without listening.
- Please only listen for up to 5 days a week with at least two days off (unless you need to listen for chronic pain). The breaks let you sense how much you need to practice and practice on your own.
- You can also take it while taking a memory test to see how it affects you after you have used it for more than 14 times. The effects will stay with you.
- Please only listen if it feels helpful and if the sound description fits your needs. When you listen, you agree to be responsible for how much you listen. You can start with 30 minute listening sessions in the first week to see how well it works for you.
- Please only listen while sitting, or lying down in a safe place. Please don’t listen while operating machinery, anything dangerous, or driving. Also, please only listen while sober.
- The sound helps increase focus by reminding us of the brain rhythms inside of ourselves that are for focus. Because focus wakes us up, please only listen to it within 6 hours of the usual time you wake up.
- Please use headphones when you are listening where other people can hear the sounds, unless they want to use the same sounds.
*If you don’t hear it on your phone or tablet, you can try headphones or earbuds.