How the Sound Can Benefit You:
- The sound rhythm below reminds the brain of focus, and the brain rhythms of planning and executive functions. Increasing it with practice over 30 sessions has been proven to increase work performance and test taking by 7% (on average), and increases memory. It also helps lower general anxiety and depression, and helps with ADHD, autism, and epilepsy.
How to Use:
- You can listen to the sound below this for up to an hour a day.
- This rhythm is shown to increase mental performance for adults and children who are doing well, or who want to restore their memory. It is also shown in research to lower impulsive behavior in children with impulsivity problems from ADHD by 50% or more.
- You can listen to it while working, reading, relaxing, or as a background sound to other things. Listening to it by itself will have more of an effect.
- It helps to try and learn the rhythm like you learn a music rhythm, so you can remember how to make it on your own later without listening.
- If you listen for 30 days in a row, please take a 5 day break to see how it is effecting you.
- You can also take it while taking a memory test to see how it affects you after you have used it for more than 14 times. The effects will stay with you.
- Please use headphones when you are listening with other people, unless they want or need to practice the same rhythms.
- Please only listen if it feels helpful and if the sound description fits your needs. When you listen, you agree to site rules, and that you are responsible for the effects of how much you listen.
- Please use headphones when you are listening with other people, unless they want to or need to practice the same rhythms.
- The sound helps increase focus by reminding us of the brain rhythms inside of ourselves that are for focus. Because focus wakes us up, please only listen to it within 6 hours of the usual time you wake up.