There are two sections below. The first is for Tech Help, and the bottom one is for Account Management.
Here is a list of Tech Help Sections that you can scroll to:
- Settings for sounds.
- Help with seeing the menu or logging in.
- Updating your card information, managing your account.
- Help with cancelling if you cannot log in.
1- Sound settings:
The sound are recorded at half the volume level of other sites so you can listen to them as a background while watching shows through your phone, tablet, or tv. There is also a volume control on the sounds to lower them more if you want to. Also, the sound for Mental Flow or Dementia can be set to play on repeat. This helps with the effects based in research. The other sounds are not listened to for as long in research. Please follow the sound guides on each sound page.
2- Problems with not seeing the sounds or sound guide in your menu:
If you are having problems with not seeing the sounds or instructions in the menu, there are two ways to get to the pages. The problems with seeing all the menu options happens because of a browser problem, and clearing your browser history and cache might fix it. The site is tested daily to make sure it works, and most people don’t have problems.
Option one- You can try using instructions below to clear your Cache by clearing your browser history:
- Close all browsers.
- Open a new browser without going to a new web page.
- Then, clear all history and clear the “cache” in the history. There are instructions online on YouTube or other places to guide you with the type of browser you use.
- Then go to the site.
- If that doesn’t work, try another browser or device.
- If the website is not working for technical reasons that you can’t fix, you can go to option two below
Option two- You can use the link below to submit a form and get an email immediately showing you how to get to pages with the member menu built in to it. This way you can use the site easily with all the menu options.
3- Updating your card information, managing your account, or cancelling:
Members who are in their free trail can use the site for free until last day of their free trial, up until the exact same time of day that they signed up. This means that you won’t be charged until the last day of your trial period until the same time of day that you signed up, If you don’t cancel by time and day, you will be charged. The system is consistently accurate, and people sometimes think they cancelled in time when they didn’t. We have never seen the accounting system we use (Stripe.com) be inaccurate.
If you would like to update your card information, manage your account, or cancel your membership, please use the link below:
4- Problems with logging in with passwords to manage or cancel your membership.
As mentioned above, we use a professional site maintenance company to keep the site working. The site is tested and used daily by people around the world. If for some reason you have a technical problem logging in, you can try the following:
- If you forgot your password or want to reset it, there is a password reset link on the login page under the area for entering your email and password. You need to use the same email that you used to create your account to reset your password.
- If you don’t know which email you used to sign up, you can search in your emails for a Welcome email from us that was sent to you on the day you signed up. It will come from email@example.com. You should find it if you search for SoundTherapy.com in your email. Please check your spam folder if you don’t find it. If you have multiple emails that you use, please search all your emails until you find the welcome email. The welcome email has your login information and important links to use the site.
- We ask users to manage their login information, and that they take full responsibility for managing or cancelling their membership. We do not give refunds because someone decides the site is not what they expected or wanted after the free trial. We hope you understand.
- The site is checked daily to make sure people can access their account pages to change their card information or cancel. We only offer support for login help, and ask that members manage their own memberships if they can log in.
- If you are having problems accessing menus or logging in to cancel, you can cancel your subscription with PayPal by doing the following:
- Go to your email that you used to sign up and that gets receipts from PayPal.
- Search for the last receipt from PayPal by searching for “Sound Therapy PayPal”.
- You should be able to find the last receipt. In the email there is a link to cancel the subscription.
- Please use that link to cancel.
We don’t provide refunds because people have the option to cancel at any time. By keeping our staff costs down, more revenue can go towards education and research.
We hope the above solves any problem you have with the site.
Like we mentioned above, the site is tested daily to make sure that it works properly for users to access the content, and people keep their memberships more than most subscription sites, which tells us that it is generally working well. Unfortunately, there are problems that people have with browsers or passwords that are sometimes out of our control.
Also, please do not contact Peter Meilahn, MA, Licensed Professional Counselor for support. He developed the clinical guidance system, and doesn’t communicate with members for tech support issues.
Thanks, Tech Support